My next set of 40 Finds are going to be something a little different – rather than look at specific items, I’m going to profile a 40 independent businesses who specialise in homeware. I’ll be including some of my all-time favourites, plus some of your suggestions you submitted last week.
Today, I’ll be starting with part one, featuring twenty of my favourites so far. Keep an eye out later in the week for part two to browse some more businesses, which I’ll be sharing over on my Instagram too.
I hope you find something you love!
- Le Bibliothèque – A miniature library of paintings of your favourite books, records and many more. They’re so cute, and I have quite a few frame on my gallery wall. Head to Ellie’s Etsy page here or her Instagram here.
2. Swank & Whimsy – Exactly what it says on the tin, whimsical homewares with a touch of swanky-ness about them. I have a few pieces from here including serving boards and candle holders that are amazing! Head to their website here or Instagram here.
3. Daisy Wood Gifts – One for the little ones – Daisy Wood creates hand painted, personalised gifts including miniature wooden chairs for children (perfect baby shower gifts!) and customised toy chests, alongside personalised prints for the whole family. Instagram here – DM to order.
4. Self Made Candle Co – Vegan candles that are made with soy wax and essential oils – and trust me, they smell divine! The package comes with soil and seeds so that once your candle has ran out, you can repurpose the jar to plant your now flowers. Candles that glow, then grow! Insta here and website here.
6. Han London – Another of my favourite candle creators – Han London creates 100% natural home fragrances made with essential oils to support your mental and emotional wellbeing. I swear by the ‘Focus’ candle for when I’ve got a busy day at my desk. Instagram here and website here.
7. Jes Rose Vinyl – Jes, who runs the amazing @loftnq, set up her own business last year selling window, floor, wall and standard vinyl in over 250 designs. Perfect for quickly and easily transforming any space! Check out her Insta here and website here.
9. Grasshopper Designs – The most amazing dried flower designer – all of her creations are beyond beautiful and last forever! She created the amazing pampas piece on my fireplace. Instagram here and website here.
10. A Slower Space – One of my Liverpool favourites, A Slower Space on Penny Lane has the most unique homewares included vases, plus a whole load of house plants to die for. Instagram here and website here.
12. Hannah Harriet – The most beautiful ceramic creations including vases, trays for trinkets and plant pots. I found her Instagram for her amazing work and I stayed for the cute dogs! Love her stuff. Instagram here and website here.
14. Beers of Goodison Road – If, like me, you live with a football fan or are a footie lover yourself, you’ll definitely be into these coasters! All of the football trivia and none of the tackiness. Instagram here and Etsy store here.
16. Knots by Niamh – Macrame artist specialising in coasters (I’m lucky enough to have a set!) and wall hangings. She’s accepting orders again from May 17th, so keep your eye on her Instagram here.
17. Nordic Muse – A Manchester based lifestyle collective featuring some of the most beautiful, nordic decor bits and pieces I’ve seen for a while. Huge fan of the tableware! Instagram here and website here.
18. Olive & Berry – A small business made from the desire to team pet essentials like dog beds with aesthetic interior design – no more ugly dog beds taking up space! Instagram here and website here (and a bonus review for their dog duvets, which I swear by here).
19. Plank Hardware – I used Plank Hardware to finish off our kitchen and I’m so happy with their range of products. The quality is amazing (heavy, durable and hardwearing) and they’re stylish to boot! Instagram here and website here.
20. Home Taboo – From candles and home fragrance to vases, planters and coasters to name a few, Home Taboo has so many gorgeous pieces that are perfect for yourself or as a gift for a loved one. Check out their Instagram here and web shop here.
I hope you’ve found a new favourite in this blog post and a few new accounts to follow – stay tuned for part two with my next twenty top picks coming later this week!